Acne Facial Las Vegas
If you have acne-prone skin, getting regular acne facial Las Vegas treatments can mean the difference between clear skin and a troubled complexion.
If you didn’t already know, acne is the most common skin disease. It affects people of all ages and races, colors and creeds. While acne is most common among teenagers and young adults, according to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, an estimated 80 percent of all people in the U.S. between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne outbreaks at some point. In addition, smaller percentage of people in their forties and fifties get acne as well.
Longtime sufferers usually ask, “How does acne develop?” prior to receiving their acne facial Las Vegas treatment.
Sometimes, the oily, waxy substance produced by the sebaceous glands (sebum), along with hair and skin cells cluster together to form a plug. The bacteria in the plug causes swelling and when the plug starts to break down, a pimple grows.
There are many types of pimples. The most common types are:
- Blackheads. These are pimples that rise to the skin’s surface and look black. Surprising the black color is not from dirt but from the light reflecting on the hair in your follicle.
- Whiteheads. These are pimples that stay under the surface of the skin.
- Cysts. These deep, painful, pus-filled pimples can cause scars.
- Nodules. These are large, painful, solid pimples that are deep in the skin.
- Papules. These are small pink bumps that can be tender.
- Pustules. These pimples are red at the bottom and have pus on top.
Luckily for local residents, we at Body Lounge Las Vegas provide acne facial Las Vegas treatments such as Chemical Peels, Massage and Exfoliation, Microdermabrasion and more, to help combat the desert elements that have caused havoc across the valley.
To learn more about Body Lounge Las Vegas, or to get a price quote on Acne Facial Las Vegas, contact us at (702) 463-9159, or schedule a free consultation today!